Workshops and Events
|March 2019||Mar 21st, Thurs||Patchwork and Quilting Classes: Quilting - One Block at a Time||10:00am - 13:00pm||Sewing Innovations, Falcon House, Royal Welch Avenue, Bodelwyddan, Denbighshire, LL18 5TQ||£30||Book||More Info|
Descriptions of Workshops
Quilting - One Block at a Time
Patchwork and Quilting Classes
Each month we will make one or two 12” blocks. These will be quilted one block at a time and then joined to make a small quilt or throw. If you want to make a larger quilt you can make more than one of each block.
You will need to bring:
- Backing Fabric: Quilters Cotton (3 yards/metres) – this will need to be cut into 13” squares
- Sashing Fabric: Quilters Cotton (1 yard/metre)
- Wadding (about 1 ¼ metres depending on width) – this will need to be cut into 13” squares (cut larger rather than smaller)
- If you have made any blocks so far please bring these with you
- Safety pins, spray basting glue (optional)
- The thread you want to quilt with for the backing fabric and top fabric (the whole quilt will use a lot of thread)
Class suitable for all abilities, including beginners.
Tea, coffee & biscuits are provided. 😊
Places are limited so book soon to avoid disapointment